Did you know I’m also a Freelance Blogger & Social Media Manager?
I’m a Huffington Post contributor and influential content writer who holds a Creative Writing degree and who has extensive experience in providing effective and powerful copy for SME’s and start-ups firms.
Writing killer content for a range of well known brands throughout the UK and US, my job is to come up with engaging content that keeps your readers coming back time and time again.Readership is key. This is where my social media skills come in. In under six months, i have increased my own blog readership from nothing to five thousand across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, plus doubled my current clients engagement and shares.
I can offer:
- Write fun yet factual posts for your blog that will keep your readers coming back for more.
- Track post engagement and write about topics your audience are really interested in.
Social media support
- Craft creative ways to promote events & news, then engage with fans on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest using a mix of copy; pictures; videos; questions & stats.
- Devise a social media plan.
- Organise and deliver scheduled posts.
- Monitor traffic and respond to questions raised via social media.
- Track success of posts and refine and plan accordingly.
- Build relationships with relevant bloggers to help promote events.
Proofreading and Copyediting
- Proofread your sales documents, web copy, ebook or website.
- Spot check complex grammatical and spelling rules.
- Make sure that your words flow better and conform to professional standards, rewording any awkward sentences or phrasing.
Click here to see my current portfolio.
“Excellent work as always from Laura. A pleasure to work with. Would work with Laura again.” Tom W, Brother PLC
“Laura is absolutely amazing to work with. She has great communication skills, always responds very quickly and works fast and accurately. Her articles are a joy to read. I highly recommend. ” Laura Krueger, Editorial Manager & Coordinator at itcher
“Working with Laura was an absolute pleasure. Her skills as a wordsmith and storyteller really helped elevate the content we were producing. Her work was always timely and her communication was great as well. I look forward to working with her again in the future.” Anthony Thurston, Content & Media Specialist, PICR.
“Fantastic job and swiftly done. Thank you so much.” Beth, Beth Mosserly Photography.
Working With ‘The Unsung Mum’
Reviews and Sponsored Posts (only where appropriate):
I occasionally review items that appeal to me or my feral offspring. I write honest and fun reviews as part of The Tales of The Unsung Mum story. Yep, it’s a different way, but far more engaging and relevant to my audience.
All my reviews and sponsored posts state clearly whether I have received incentive or compensation for writing, and may involve a f-bomb (amount of swearing can be discussed) or an admission of my kids wayward behaviour. If you’re looking for a perfect mummy review, then i’m afraid you’re in the wrong place. 🙂
If you represent a brand with a focus on targeting kids, or their matriarchal mums, then please get in touch.
If you think your brand would be a good fit, then please contact me for my advertising rates.
Get In Touch!
If you would like to work with me or would just like more information on how I work, including services offered, T&Cs, a media pack or just have a question, then please email me at TheUnsungMum@gmail.com or use the form below.