Well howdy No Filter crew, welcome to our second instalment of #NoFilter, the linky for all your no bullshit parenting posts; sharing the highs and deep down lows on what it’s really like to be in charge of little spratts.
Of course, i couldn’t do all this alone, so i’ve roped in the hilariously funny Suzanne (And Another Ten Things) to help me out.
Now the rules, because let’s be honest, without them all hell would break loose:
- You can link up to two posts each week. No advertising, paid reviews or sponsored posts please.
- Posts that are funny, rude, full of swears, heartfelt, story based or just full of pictures showing what its REALLY like to be a parent are all good. They must be based on some sort of parenting truth. Doesn’t have to be directly related to the kids, maybe it’s how your relationship has been effected or how you thought parenting would be completely different or just that you hate your local mum an’ baby group!
- Doors open at 7am Thursday and close at 10pm that night! We will try and have all our commenting done by the weekend, and announce the winner of the #NoBullshit award on Monday.
- Because we’re nice and all that crap, both of us will comment on your posts, that’s two times the love, baby, yeah!
- We’d be overjoyed if you could comment on our host posts. Think of it as your payment if you must! After that you’re free to do whatever you want, but remember that sharing really is caring, so the more you comment or share, the more you will get in return!
- Once you’ve added your link, tweet @TheUnsungMum and @Another10Things with the hashtag #NoFilter. We’d be more than happy to retweet you lovely lot.
- The badge can be found of your right, in my side bar. Right at the very bottom. Make sure you copy and paste the code into your post, and watch, as if by magic, our neat badge appear.
And now you’re off! Go go go!